One way to remember this website's name is Database = DB.
This is a Food DB. Now shorten it to FooDB.
* Search in a database created by members for foods (i.e.chicken cordon bleu, cheese, coffee) that are free from any combination of 32 allergens listed below:
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Corn-Free, Oat-Free, Soy-Free,Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut Free, Tomato-Free, Pea-Free, Organic-Grown,
Yeast-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Chocolate-Free,
Strawberry-Free, Melon-Free, Orange-Free, Cherry-Free, Banana-Free,
Meat-Free, Fish-Free, ShellFish-Free, Pork-Free,
Fat-Free, Cholesterol-Free, Sugar-Free
Preservative-Free, MSG-Free, Sulphi-Free, Benz-Para-Free, Carm-Nitr-Ethyl-Free and Color-Free.
* Search in member's database for allergy free and preservative free foods.
* Personalize your food allergy searches.
* Make shopping lists of foods you are not allergic to. See it at the store on most web enabled phones.
* Add any of your favorite foods to the member database that are not there.
* Update information quickly on foods in the database and see others' updates.
* Avoid allergic foods and ingredients.
* Track your daily and monthly calorie on the the site or over most web enabled phones (foods, exercises, daily burn rates).
* Use your shopping list or calorie counter on your cell phone (depends on your cell phone web connection - Blackberry Curves with internet connections work.)